
Last week was Zoe's school picture day. She got a new outfit and was all fluffed and sent to school for the big day. I called home to see if she still looked cute when she got off the bus and my mom said she sure did. I got back to my office that afternoon and check the messages on my machine to find out that Zoe got very upset when it was time for pictures. They tried for over 15 minutes, moving them studio lights so she could stand instead of sit but nothing worked. Her teacher sent the money home. NO picture for Zoe. So off to my studio to see if that would be any better. Well, she did the same thing for me. This was the only shot that was close to good so I
photoshoped out Grandma, and there you have it my daughter that hates the studio lights.

And then there is the natural! Morgan and her new hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment